Who We Are
Calibrant is a NYC based digital marketing agency. We redefine and re-imagine how our partners acquire and engage with their customers. Our clients rely on our integrated marketing solutions. Through our owned and operated sites and targeted lead generation we create meaningful engagements. Calibrant is all things digital.
About the Role
Calibrant Digital has an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded Digital Media Buyer. This individual would be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns across multiple tactics that will engage, drive, and convert consumer traffic. They would report directly to the Vice President of Marketing Strategy and would serve as the digital marketing subject matter expert. We are looking for an experienced professional in the digital field that has a proven track record in creating a compelling and effective digital presence in lead generation.
Candidate must be a multi-tasker, goal oriented, deadline driven, organized, and passionate about their work. We have high expectations of our team and their level of professionalism. We’re passionate about what we do, and we are 100% customer focused.
What you get to be/do in this role:
- Establish and scale direct to consumer lead generation campaigns for O&O websites and lead monetization.
- Develop, implement, track, and optimize digital tactics with all types of media to drive high-intent consumers.
- Identify consumer buying behaviors and competitor tactics to define target audience and areas of opportunity.
- Provide strategic goals for digital campaigns for our internal O&O websites as well as individual client campaigns.
- Maintain digital marketing budgets across multiple tactics and campaigns.
- Ongoing, real-time review and optimization of critical deliverables.
- Provide on demand detailed KPI analysis and reporting.
- Attend meetings with management team, clients, and vendors to ideate and present program performance and strategic recommendations.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience executing digital marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience with large scale consumer acquisition and digital media buying tactics for lead generation. Insurance/financial services sector is preferred.
- A thorough understanding of the life cycle model for lead generation; driving traffic, capturing or acquiring leads and distribution of leads in a cost-effective manner.
- Ability to identify high intent consumers with campaigns that engage, inform, and propel action.
- Insight to improve ROI and expand digital reach. Ensure that the ideas implemented are supported by performance data and substantiated through methodical tracking and analysis.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, media analytics platforms, social platforms.
- Knowledge of website structure, URL architecting, pixels, and goals tracking.
- A working knowledge of CAN-SPAM, TCPA and other compliance regulations regarding digital and telemarketing campaigns.
- Positive, collaborative working relationships with internal teams, vendors, and clients.
- Self-starter abilities to drive projects from inception to completion and work along cross-functional teams
- Strong analytics, forecasting and budgeting background a plus.
- Meticulous attention to details and possess superior communication skills.
- Proven their ability to exceed expectations and operate in a fast-paced, competitive, and dynamic environment.
The ability to travel.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, a professional (but fun) atmosphere. This is a collaborative and inclusive work environment. Successful individuals in this role will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.
Job Type: Full-time